COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Corky's takes the safety of our guests and staff members as our top priority. Our team has carefully
considered the guidelines of our state and location health departments and have created new safety
procedures throughout our restaurants.
In compliance with the suggested guidelines we have implemented the following new safety measures:
- Face coverings worn by all staff members at all times
- Health screenings for all staff members prior to starting their shift
- Single use, disposable paper menus
- Installed plexiglass panels throughout the restaurant to aid in social separation
- Implemented a digital waitlist system so that guests can wait in the comfort and safety of their own vehicles.
- Increased cleaning procedures throughout the restaurant
- Installed several new hand sanitizer stations
- Pre-rolled silverware by a gloved staff member
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines of 6' spacing
- Increased frequent hand washing